Join our team of Delivery Team Members for $10/hour + TIPS! (Our drivers typically average at least $3/hour in tips!)
Now offering free college tuition to ALL team members, including Delivery Drivers!
We’re committed to giving our guests the best possible service—and supporting our team members to meet that goal. We’re always looking for friendly, motivated people who are eager to learn and have a passion for hospitality. If that’s you, then we invite you to join our team of professionals.
At Chick-fil-A, we are passionate about the opportunity we have to impact millions of guests each year. We are excited to offer Chick-fil-A Delivery, where we bring the Chick-fil-A experience to our guests' doorsteps at the touch of a button! We are currently seeking team members to help us maximize the Chick-fil-A delivery experience.
Delivery Team Members are generally offered as part time or full time position that is scheduled on a weekly basis. You must have a valid driver license and be 21 years of age. This is not a contract position, you will be a member for the Chick-fil-A family and will be expected to uphold our high standards of presentation, service, and care.
The ideal candidate must be able to execute Chick-fil-A hospitality with our guests in a caring way. Clear and excellent communication skills via our delivery app are paramount to help us continue meet our guest's expectations outside of the restaurant.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Competitive Pay: $10/hour + TIPS for drivers (Our drivers typically average at least $3/hour in tips!)
- Paid Time Off: PTO accrual program in place for all employees after one year of employment.
- Sundays Off: All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend time with family and friends.
- Professional Environment: At Chick-fil-A, our entire team is coached to develop skills that are transferable across many careers. Many of our team members have gone on to successfully pursue careers in business, medicine, education, and some have even become Chick-fil-A Operators.
- Growth Opportunities: We love to promote from within and provide leadership opportunities through our leadership development program.
- 401(k) Matching: Available to employees who meet full-time and tenure requirements.
- College Scholarships: Tuition assistance and scholarships are available to qualified team members.
- Minimum age - 21 years old
- Must have a valid State-Issued Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transportation (Car Insurance is a MUST!)
- Clean driving record for the past 2 years
- Reliable communication (must be a smart phone to download delivery app)
- Cannot have a current/within the last year License suspension
- Drive safe and obey the rules of the road
- Takes Initiative
- Outgoing and fun!
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Demonstrate self-leadership attributes
- Responsive to needs of the team
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
Our Chick-fil-A Delivery Drivers are held to a high standard of excellence in both operational achievement and personal responsibility. Some responsibilities may include:
- Following safe driving procedures and best practices.
- Managing transactions using Delivery App (smart phone required).
- Maintain cleanliness in all food preparation & service areas, including delivery vehicle.
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of our Employee Handbook.
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Engage with our guests by anticipating and responding to their needs through clear and pleasant communication.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Be a team player.
- Display care and a sense of personal responsibility to the success of your role in the business.
- Perform various activities during periods of slow volume, i.e. sanitizing vehicle, sanitizing high touch areas in restaurant, assisting with mobile orders as needed, etc.
- Help differentiate Chick-fil-A from others in the delivery space.
- Execute hospitality throughout delivery by ensuring all guests receive prompt & caring service.
- Maintain a calm demeanor, especially during periods of high volume, to preserve a hospitable experience for our guests.