We have an opening for a Chick-fil-A Shift Lead position. The work schedule for this position will rotate to include a combination of opening, mid-shift, and closing. Please only apply if you are available to work these hours. Working at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job, it's an opportunity to gain valuable skills and life experience that goes beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment.
- Effectively manage and lead a team of people serving our guests while maintaining our operating standards to provide the best hospitality and guest experience.
- Making deliveries
- Coaching, teaching and training team members on policies and procedures and creating a positive work environment for everyone.
- Maintain food safety and cleanliness standards
- Open and/or close the restaurant leading the shift as a key holder
- Serving guests by taking orders, handling cash and credit cards, making drinks and desserts by offering an immediate and respectful response to all guest's needs.
- Delivering meals to guests at their table or to a designated pick up area, and providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of your work area and the dining room, parking lot, restrooms and play ground.
- Stock sauces, cups, lids, etc. as needed to maintain throughout your shift.
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer service skills.
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Be available to work any time including Saturdays- time off can be given for special requests
- Have at least one-year previous restaurant management or leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills