At The Coop Wicked Chicken, we embrace an All In attitude when it comes to providing our guests with a wicked experience. Serving an abundance of fresh homemade unique items, creative cocktails, crisp cold cocky draught and a rocking nostalgic atmosphere our guests are sure to indulge and join the party with us.
We are seeking new team members to provide a unique experience to our guests. The Coop’s team members are witty, outgoing, fun, edgy and love to have a good time. With The Coop you will be part of a flock that lets personality shine through and be rewarded for your hard work with competitive wages, professional development, room for advancement, and some super amazing incentive programs.
At The COOP we work hard and party harder, all our team members are ALL IN……are you?
Primary Focus: Crafting some ‘cluckin tasty food
- Adhering to all standardized recipes and portion sizes in accordance with Coop specifications
- Ensure quality of food prepared and served
- Keep work area utensils and kitchen equipment clean and sanitized
- Maintain shift readiness through daily kitchen systems, line checks and restocking
- Perform opening and closing duties as instructed
- Follow safe operating and handling procedures at all times
- Follow all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Control waste and spoilage
- Excellent work ethic and positive attitude
- Hard working team player
- Flexibility to work days/nights and weekends
- Experience an asset but not required