We are searching for an accomplished Line Cook to create meals in accordance with customers' preferences. The Line Cook's responsibilities include preparing ingredients, informing waitstaff when orders are ready, and cleaning the grill after each shift. You should also monitor inventory to ensure that you have sufficient supplies at all times.
To be successful as a Line Cook, you should be a skilled multitasker who adheres to food safety codes. Ultimately, a top-performing grill cook will create and propound innovative dishes for inclusion on our menu.
Line Cook Responsibilities:
- Slicing, cutting, shredding, tenderizing, and skewering meat and vegetables.
- Braising and grilling meat and vegetables.
- Checking that ingredients remain fresh and safe for consumption.
- Preventing cross-contamination.
- Preparing meals in accordance with customers' preferences, if applicable.
- Tracking the components of each meal to ensure that the final dish is completed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with waitstaff once orders are finalized.
- Ensuring that your workstation remains clean and orderly at all times.
- Informing the Manager when equipment is due for maintenance, repair, or replacement.
- Tracking inventory to ensure that you always have adequate supplies.