- Manage daily store operations to ensure seamless and smooth customer experience.
- Implement and administer Inventory Purchasing / Receiving Procedures.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc).
- Manage, apply and ensure Workplace Safety and Food Hygiene & Safety policies and procedures by Team Members.
- Implement and manage in-store service standards and customer service & rewards systems.
- Manage store equipment maintenance plans.
- Manage the Store’s Operating Budget by overseeing expense control and food purchasing activities in accordance to agreed targets.
- Monitor, manage cost and approve ad hoc Store expenses and Team Member claims within approval limits.
- Manage and oversee weekly rostering of the Team.
- Manage, apply and ensure brand experience & customer service policies and procedures meet audit requirements in order to achieve target (audit and Mystery Shopper) scores at Store level.
- Conduct orientation and training of team members.
- Conduct performance appraisal of all Team Members in the Store team.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma with 5-6 years of relevant working experience in the F&B industry.
- A natural leader, highly communicative to lead and motivate staff.
- Trained eye for detail and customer-centric.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays.