As a Shift lead at Slutty Vegan, you will be afforded the opportunity to learn many different positions within the restaurant while also supervising and leading the crew members in training, procedures and maintaining brand standards.
Some of those positions may include:
- Burger Assembly Line Positions
- Takeout Position
- Kitchen Position
- Food Prep
Supervisory Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Run shifts as MOD when needed
- Train new Crew Members
- Assist with completing opening and closing checklists
- Maintain food safety standards
- Become ServSafe certified
There are additional responsibilities associated with the opening and closing of the restaurant that a Shift lead will be responsible for, completely dependent upon the work shift.
Additional responsibilities of a Red Shirt may include:
- Exposure to noise, heat, cold and other elements
- Bending, kneeling, lifting (up to approximately 50 pounds as necessary)
- Be active and standing for long periods without a break
- Using cleaning chemicals such as Dish Soap, Sanitizer, Degreaser, Window Cleaner
Slutty Vegan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we will not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law.