Full-time $14.25 per hour
The Full-Time Day and Weekend Hospitality & Care Cashier delivers our brand with care to our Guests. They use their knowledge, wit, and care to add meaning into our Guests' meals.
If you can take a bad day and turn it around in less than two minutes, then keep reading...
- Do ordinary things, like assembling a meal, extraordinarily
- Engage directly with guests to make their day more enjoyable
- Work weekday shifts, with regularity
- Likely a bit too smart for this type of work
- The person everyone goes to with their problems
- Looking to make an impact, without giving over your life
Bonus points if:
- Excellence is your way of life
- You find repeating tasks oddly satisfying
- You don't mind picking up an extra shift here and there
This job posting is for an opportunity at a Chick-fil-A® Restaurant business independently owned and operated by a local franchised Operator. If you choose to apply for this position, you understand and acknowledge that your application and any information included with it will only be submitted to the Operator. Chick-fil-A, Inc. will not receive a copy of your employment application and will not be involved in any decisions regarding whether to hire you. If you are hired for this position, you also understand and acknowledge that the Operator’s restaurant business will be your employer, not Chick-fil-A, Inc., and that the Operator is solely responsible for all decisions related to your employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, compensation, scheduling and supervision.