As a Security team member, you're responsible for greeting each guest, checking their ID, and answering any questions they may have. You welcome guests as they arrive, thank them as they leave, and encourage them to come back for another unforgettable
- Welcome guests as they enter and thank them as they depart.
- Up-To-Date ID checking verification is a must.
- Support organization and cleanliness of the space, when needed.
- Ability to de-escalate high-stress situations.
- Ability to observe and detect signs of overconsumption or conflict.
- Respond to and resolve guest issues – notify management when needed.
- Act as a Pins brand ambassador.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bar/Restaurant experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional guest service.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Sense of urgency while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule that may include nights and weekends.
WHY Rise Brands?
Rise Brands is full of diverse, cool people! At Rise Brands you have an opportunity to be your true, authentic self with the chance to build and advance exciting new brands for years to come.
As such, Rise Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rise brands provides equal employment opportunity and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all parts of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.