Hudson's Restaurant and Catering looking for a hardworking employee. You will be expected to learn during the training process
• Thoroughly understand and perform all duties assigned to you by your management team
• Thoroughly understand and operate all equipment needed for dishwashing
• Proper sanitation practices
***THERE ARE RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF CERTAIN EQUIPMENT IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE***
We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- Flexible schedule
- Same day Pay Available
- Competitive pay
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral
- Help kitchen with basic prep
- Previous experience as a utility worker an advantage but not required
- Ability to read and interpret written work orders.
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment.
- Ability to stand, crouch, and kneel for extended periods.
- Experience working with dangerous cleaning chemicals.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment and techniques.
- Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment and / or cases.
• Dishwashing - operate dish machine, clean all dishware and silverware, perform daily cleaning schedule, ensure the cleanliness of kitchen equipment and smallwares
• Must ensure the cleanliness of all kitchen floors including walk-ins and freezers
• Must collect all trash and remove to dumpster. Maintain a clean dumpster pad.
• Checking proper wash and rinse temperatures
• Proper use of company equipment to avoid loss (dish breakage, silverware in garbage, any other improper use that may cause loss.)
• Products and materials - must maintain the correct level of all dishwashing chemicals (i.e. - refill all cleaning bottles)
• Must maintain a clean work area
• Positive attitude and a strong spirit of teamwork.