About the Company:
Are you ready to embark on an extraordinary journey in the world of cannabis? Look no further than Purple Lotus, the premier Cannabis Dispensary nestled in sunny San Jose, California. At Purple Lotus, we are not just a dispensary; we are a passionate community dedicated to excellence, exceptional customer service, and cannabis education.
Imagine being part of a team that doesn’t just sell cannabis products but believes in enhancing lives through the power of this incredible plant. Here’s why working for Purple Lotus is nothing short of amazing:
Commitment to Excellence: Purple Lotus is synonymous with quality. We source the finest cannabis products and take pride in maintaining the highest standards in the industry. As a member of our team, you will be a part of a company dedicated to delivering top-notch products and services.
Customer-Centric Approach: We understand that our customers are at the heart of our success. Working at Purple Lotus means being part of a team that goes above and beyond to provide personalized, friendly, and knowledgeable service. Our customers trust us, and you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring their satisfaction.
Education as a Pillar: We believe that knowledge is power. Purple Lotus is committed to educating both our staff and our customers about cannabis. Working here means continuously learning about the latest industry trends, strains, and products, allowing you to grow both professionally and personally.
Innovative Environment: The cannabis industry is constantly evolving, and Purple Lotus is at the forefront of these innovations. Working with us means being exposed to cutting-edge technology and products that are changing the way people experience cannabis.
Community and Inclusivity: We are more than just a workplace; we are a family. Purple Lotus fosters a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone's voice is heard and respected. We believe that a strong community is the key to our success.
Health and Wellness Focus: Cannabis is not just about recreation; it's about wellness too. We take pride in helping individuals improve their quality of life through the responsible use of cannabis. Working here means contributing to the well-being of our community.
San Jose, California: Our location in beautiful San Jose provides the perfect backdrop for both work and play. You'll have access to the vibrant culture, stunning natural beauty, and endless opportunities for personal growth and exploration.
In summary, working for Purple Lotus is an amazing opportunity to be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking team that is shaping the future of the cannabis industry. If you're passionate about excellence, customer service, and cannabis education, then Purple Lotus is the place where you can truly thrive and make a difference. Join us, and let's elevate the cannabis experience together.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for, but not limited to, scheduling calendar events with no conflicts, creating documents for procedural needs, creating meeting recap documents, collaboration with the legal department to prepare documents/correspondence and updating key stakeholders on a weekly basis. The Executive Assistant will report directly to the Chief Sales Officer, and will work in tandem with others to assist with administrative tasks and projects. The Executive Assistant’s top priority is to make sure that the Chief Sales Officer is assisted day to day with all necessary operations.
At Purple Lotus, we're all about excellence, and our Executive Assistant plays a pivotal role in maintaining that standard. Reporting directly to our Chief Sales Officer, you'll be the superhero behind the scenes, ensuring that our operations run like a well-choreographed dance.
Executive Assistant Job Duties:
- Serves as principal administrative contact and liaison with all constituents and external contacts, fielding messages and appointments for the Executive Team.
- Prepare and coordinate meetings, including virtual, in or out of the office. Organize luncheons and book reservations for restaurants, events, and hotel/travel for the Chief Sales Officer and Executive Team.
- Complete and submit expense and mileage reports.
- Provide the Executive team with documents and information pertaining to projects within assigned deadlines.
- Work closely with the Executive Team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Practice a "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive Team and staff
- Use multiple technical applications including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, electronic calendar, email, and other technical/scientific applications.
- Web maintenance and design support as needed.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Executive Team’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by the Chief Sales Officer.
- Design and produce documents, reports, and presentations.
- Collect and prepare information prior to meetings.
- Create and share recap documents after all meetings.
- Create and maintain organized contact lists of vendors, partners, and staff.
- Assist in training, scheduling, and distributing work of temporary staff.
- Analyze and report on the spending statistics of our customers.
- Assist with legal department work including Contract Administration - Organize all commercial contracts of business including but not limited to service providers, independent contractors, and leases.
- Track all contracts and highlight provisions of the agreements for organizational efficiency and clarity.
- Collaborate with the legal department to plan and execute incident, accident, and other regulatory reports to the City of San Jose and State of California.
- Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow up action steps on correspondence.
- Performs research work as assigned by the Chief Sales Officer and creates a high level summary of findings.
- Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the CSO.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO and CSO’s outreach activities and follow up on contacts made by the executive team to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as the organization grows.
- Assist in the selection of vendors, equipment, services, and supplies necessary for the business operation.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Uses discretion, independent judgment, and knowledge of organization to facilitate the executive's activities and complete projects.
- Handle confidential information and communications.
Requirements & Skills:
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position:
- Experience using datasets to identify customer purchasing trends (and other key business insights)
- Strong written, interpersonal communication, and time management skills.
- Have a proven ability to engage stakeholders from all levels and manage their expectations from the fruition of a project to completion.
- Experience in fast-paced environments executing tasks with a high level of grace and composure.
- Strong ability to problem-solve and an eye for detail.
- Develop and execute plans that will result in the greatest ROI.
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Higher Education experience is highly desirable
Consistent with dependability and punctuality, expected to show up and ready to work every day.
Communication & Following Direction: Must be able to follow high level instructions as well as be able to take constructive criticism and performance feedback from the CSO and executive team.
8 hour shifts
Salary $70,000 / year
Education and Experience:
- College (Required)
- Prior experience in the cannabis industry is preferred but not required.
- Administrative: 3 years (Preferred) or Relevant Experience
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
The Perfect Candidate
The perfect candidate will be able to provide assistance to the executive team in many ways. For example, the perfect candidate will be organized and able to handle all booking processes for trips and appointments. In addition, they will be able to monitor Google calendars to make sure no meetings fall through the cracks. They will be able to actively listen and take notes on important meetings, then send recap and follow up documents to make sure all gaps are filled. They will be able to keep all receipts and submit expense reports to make sure we capture all expenses correctly.
The perfect candidate will be comfortable working with data and spreadsheets, and also creating and making written reports. They will know how to download data and send it to the appropriate people. In addition they will elevate the departments they serve in a measurable and noticeable manner.
The perfect candidate will be able to communicate effectively with all departments and have a great can-do attitude towards every mission. Finally, the perfect candidate will demonstrate leadership, trust, and support to the Executive Team and staff. If you're ready to inspire, innovate, and lead, this is your moment. Join us on this exhilarating journey, where your skills and qualities will be the catalyst for our continued excellence. Your future starts here, as the perfect candidate who changes the game!