Purple Lotus Patient Center is currently seeking passionate, hard-working, professional, and knowledgeable cannabis connoisseurs to perform in a fast-paced and high-energy environment!
The Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for the daily operation of the fulfillment room and all order fulfillment processes. The Fulfillment Coordinator also assists any staff that is being scheduled in the fulfillment room. The Fulfillment Coordinator will be capable of all duties required for packaging and proper ticketing of pick up and delivery orders. The Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for the training and development of staff within the fulfillment room in coordination with the employee’s respective departments.
Company Website: plpcsanjose.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following
- Assist the Inventory, Retail, and E-commerce departments to staff, stock, and manage the Fulfillment Room in order to streamline the fulfillment process. The goal being to have orders packed as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Pick and scan items for pickup/delivery/express orders. Assist with moving packaged orders to the proper locations with necessary receipts attached.
- Restock and organize inventory and supplies as needed in the Fulfillment Room.
- Provide training to new and current employees with regards to the fulfillment room processes.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment to help maintain departmental operations and improve on the speed of fulfillment.
- Coordinate with inventory on stock levels & product discrepancies
- Coordinate with delivery, inventory and FOH departments when products are out of stock for online orders.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Strong industry knowledge, product knowledge, and full understanding of how cannabis affects individuals in its many forms
- Strong knowledge of fulfilment process and delivery process and good understanding of how and where we can improve.
- Time management and prioritization in daily tasks. Must be able to work to deadlines and keep projects organized.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Maintain a high attention to detail.
- Basic math and reading skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Fulfillment Center: 1 year (Preferred)