Jet Industries Inc. is a nationwide, family-owned, contractor that has thrived in business since 1977 by fostering an entrepreneurial culture that has led to our diversified construction trades. Our company lives and breathes our core values of Integrity, Customer Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, and Safety. Join the Jet Team today!
Looking for a change relocation?
All jobs are in the Willamette Valley (Oregon)
Competitive wages based on experience.
Benefits at Jet Industries:
- 100% paid premium carrier health insurance coverage for you and your family.
- Affordable Dental coverage.
- Retirement Program 401K Matching (3%).
- Paid Holidays (6 Days) and PTO.
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance.
- A diverse internal training program, Jet University is available to the team.
- Bonus Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of electrical distribution equipment, services, and panels
- Installation of in-ground conduits
- Installation of lighting and lighting control systems
- Installations of wiring including, but not limited to, NMB, MC, single conductor cable, and conduit (EMT, PVC, and rigid) systems
- Installation of low-voltage systems
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, lighting, and devices
- Read complex blueprints, piping, sketches, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Operates a variety of equipment such as hand tools and diagnostic hardware
- Operates various measuring, diagnostic, and testing instruments
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- The ability to get Oregon Journeyman's License.
As an equal opportunity employer Jet Industries will hire without consideration of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability. Jet Industries also enforces a zero-tolerance drug policy.