Prepare food in accordance with club recipes and standards. Assist Sous Chef with any banquet and or special event food production.
1) Prepares all required items on prep list following standard recipes provided following
established portions and presentation.
2) Keeps prep area clean, neat and sanitary at all times.
3) Notifies Sous Chef and or Executive Chef of expected shortages in advance
4) Assist Sous Chef with the safety and security of the kitchen
5) Requisitions items needed to produce menu items
6) Adheres to state and local health and safety regulations
7) Cover dates and stores in the proper location any prepped item and it leftovers
8) Maintains highest standards of sanitation
9) Coordinates and times orders with other kitchen operations
10) Attends staff meetings
11) May prepare staff meal to include the following (meat, starch and vegetable)
12) Maintains a neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules at all times
13) Assists with other duties as assigned by Sous Chef and or Executive Chef