We are looking for amazing individuals to join our Lifeguard team. A fun yet challenging work environment, amazing co-workers, killer employee parties, and perks like a free season pass and free day passes are just some of the benefits of working for us.
Must be Red Cross Lifeguard certified or take our lifeguard class in May. (Fee may be refunded after the season.)
$12.00-12.50/hr + $1/hr performance-based bonus
Certifications & Trainings in May, days/hours vary
Season (Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day)
Monday-Saturday, closed Sundays
Shift hours vary (Saturdays and holidays are required)
• Survey pools and attractions, using skills as necessary to keep guests safe.
• Interact with guests and assist in sending them down the slides in a safe manner.
• Respond to first aid emergencies under the direction of the EMT and First Aid staff.
• Answer customer inquiries and complaints according to company policy.
• Enforce park rules, policies, and procedures with park guests.
• Clean at night when the park closes.
• Swim two 500’s weekly.
• Attend bi-weekly in-service trainings.
Our ideal Lifeguard is responsible, dependable, self-motivated, adaptable, and has the following education, skills, and experience:
• Must be at least 15 years of age
• Must pass basic swim test as part of interview process
• Red Cross Lifeguard & Water Park Certification (WE CERTIFY YOU)
• Red Cross CPR Certification (WE CERTIFY YOU)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes demanding working conditions; Working in the heat and sun is required, and walking through the park several times a day is required.
Testing: All applicants are subject to random background checks and random drug tests.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.