Banquet Servers work events like weddings and other parties! We are going into our busy season and are in need of more people to join the team.
If you’ve worked in a banquet/catering setting before, please reach out to us!
All candidates must be available for evening/weekend shifts.
Servers Responsibilities ::
Welcoming and greeting guests; maintaining a strong presence on the floor in order to respond promptly to guest questions and requests
Taking accurate food and beverage orders from guests
Being ready and willing to assist fellow team members to maintain the smooth operation events
Politely checking to see if guests are satisfied with the food and service, responding promptly and courteously to any requests
Taking part in pre-service duties and post service duties
Assist in set-up and breaking down food service tables and equipment.
Complete any assigned tasks, such as refilling condiments, sorting linens, cleaning/storing equipment, etc.
• General knowledge of state, county and city liquor laws.
• Ability to be a team member of diverse personalities and positions using excellent
communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with high efficiency.
• Excellent and personable customer service
• Experience in a fast paced environment
• Pleasant, friendly disposition
• Team Player
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Detail oriented
• Have reliable transportation
• Self motivated
Experience with catering style service; ability to carry drinks and glassware on a serving tray
Ability to learn quickly
Professional attitude that comes through in personal interactions and communications
Able to work in a team environment and welcome feedback and direction
Capability to stand for prolonged periods of time
Lift up to 25 pounds of weight
Ability to reach, bend, stoop, climb up and down stairs, walk, carry multiple objects