Girls Inc. of the Pacific Northwest inspires all girls to be strong, smart and bold.
At Girls Inc. of the Pacific Northwest we value volunteer contributions. We believe that volunteers are members of our team, allies in our community, and come with an open mind, positive attitude, and a willingness to come through on their commitments.
All volunteers must be 18 years or older to participate
All volunteers who will have direct contact with youth are required to pass a criminal background check
This is what you can expect the volunteer placement process to look like:
- Submit a volunteer application online
- Complete a 15-minute phone interview with our Volunteer Engagement Coordinator
- Have a 30-minute second interview (in-person or via Zoom) with our Programs team
- Complete a background check
- Get matched to a volunteer position and receive your start date.
- Complete a 3-hour volunteer orientation
- Start volunteering!