Looking for Dishwashers to be a part of our wine journey with Willamette Valley Vineyards at our brand new Bend Tasting Room!
What We Ask of our Dishwashers:
Come to work each shift with a great attitude and be ready to share Willamette Valley Vineyards’ story through Oregon’s best food and wine tasting experience.
The Dishwasher Position Offers:
- Competitive pay with a tip pool
- Generous team member discounts on dining, wine, and merchandise
- Continuous growth opportunities within a rapidly growing company.
- Opportunities to learn about wine and winemaking
Dishwasher Position Overview:
- The Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards of dishware, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using both machine and manual cleaning methods.
- This position ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
- This job operates in a kitchen environment, and routinely uses sinks, dishwashers and tools to clean kitchen appliances.
- Employees in this role are frequently exposed to hot water, potentially slippery floors, garbage disposals and cleaning chemicals.
- 16 years of age or older.
- A valid/current Food Handlers Card (or be willing to obtain one prior to start date).
- Open availability on weekends, holidays
Willamette Valley Vineyards is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract, express or implied. The content of this material is not all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only.