Willamette Valley Vineyards is looking for an energetic team player and customer-focused individual to be part of our new Bend Tasting Room. This is your opportunity to join the company that sets the standard for Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, and learn about our place in the Oregon Wine Story.
What We Offer:
An unparalleled opportunity to learn about wine and winemaking, predictable scheduling, competitive pay, tip pool, generous team member discounts, an inclusive work environment committed to diversity, structured career development, and growth opportunities within a rapidly growing company.
What We Ask:
Come to work each shift with a great attitude and ready to contribute to the success of the team. Be willing to learn how to excel at your job. Work with us to create an environment where everyone feels safe and welcome. Be focused and committed to serving Willamette Valley Vineyards’ guests and providing Oregon’s best food and wine tasting experience.
We are looking forward to talking with you!
Food Runner Requirements:
- Excellent Guest service skills and a strong work ethic.
- 16 years of age or older.
- A valid/current Food Handler’s Card (or be willing to obtain one prior to start date).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
Must be able to:
- Lift 40lbs and navigate stairs
- Work in a kitchen environment being exposed to heat, wet, cold, and humid conditions.
- Ability to work well under pressure, be professional, efficient, detail-oriented, and courteous.
- Stand for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Communicate effectively via email and in person.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Delivers food to the correct table and position numbers. Assists the server as necessary to ensure that the Guests are always satisfied.
- Communicate clearly with the Chef, kitchen staff and front-of-house staff.
- Maintains cleanliness of the food prep areas, dining room, patio, and service stations during entire shift.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and polishes glassware and dishes as needed.
- Fills, serves, and replenishes chilled water to guests throughout service.
- Assists the servers as needed to optimize the dining experience.
- Completes all side work in the front and/or back of the house as assigned and scheduled by the members of the management team.
- Cleans and re-sets tables for service.
- Follows all national, state, and local safety, health, and sanitation guidelines as specified by the restaurant.
- Supports all Front-of-House positions as needed, providing a seamless Guest experience.
- Supports Company’s effort to create a more sustainable, cross-cultural and “green” environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Willamette Valley Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract, express or implied. The content of this material is not all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only.