We are looking for Experienced Servers/ Tasting Room Associates to be a part of our wine journey with Willamette Valley Vineyards!
What We Ask of our Servers and Tasting Room Associates:
Come to each shift with a great attitude, and be ready to share Willamette Valley Vineyards’ story through Oregon’s best food and wine tasting experience.
Server / Tasting Room Associate Position Offers:
- Competitive pay
- A Tip pool
- Generous team member discounts on dining, wine and merchandise
- Competitive health and vacation benefits
- Continuous growth opportunities within a rapidly growing company.
- An inclusive work environment committed to diversity, structured career development, and growth opportunities within our rapidly growing company.
- High school diploma or similar.
- A valid/current OLCC and Food Handlers Card (or be willing to obtain one prior to start date).
- Open availability on weekends, holidays
What We Ask:
- Come to work each shift with a great attitude and ready to contribute to the success of the team.
- Be willing to adapt and learn how to excel at your job.
- Work with us to create an environment where your team and guests feel safe and welcome. Be focused and committed to serving Willamette Valley Vineyards guests and providing Oregon's best food and wine tasting experience.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Greet guests with a warm welcome and guide them through a CHEERS experience.
- Describe wines, winemaking techniques and winery history in addition to taking orders from the menu
- Promote the sale of wine, non-wine merchandise and Wine Clubs
- Handle routine purchasing transactions, which includes guest account accuracy and processing of all transactions, including processing shipping orders
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures
- Maintain supply of clean polished glasses, and assist in keeping wine storage and the Tasting Room organized and properly maintained.
- Expedite and run food to tables in absence of a food runner
- Assist with on-site events, and monthly Pairings Dinners
- Assist with other duties, as necessary or requested
- Supports company’s effort to create a more sustainable, cross-cultural, and “green” environment.
Willamette Valley Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract, express or implied. The content of this material is not all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only.