Do you have a passion for cooking, food, and wine? Are you interested in being part of a world-class team committed to promoting from within? Begin your career with us as a Line Cook in our kitchen operations preparing and cooking a wide variety of meats, vegetables, soups, and other food products, among other kitchen responsibilities.
What We Ask of our Line Cooks:
Come to work each shift with a great attitude and be ready to serve Willamette Valley Vineyards’ guests and provide Oregon’s best food and wine tasting experience!
The Line Cook Position Offers:
- Competitive pay with a tip pool
- Generous team member discounts on dining, wine and merchandise
- Continuous growth opportunities within a rapidly growing company.
Our Line Cooks must have:
- A valid/current Food Handler’s Card or be willing to get one prior to opening.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Line Cooks Must Have the Ability to:
- Lift 40lbs.
- Stand for the majority of the workday
- Work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Apply Now to be a part of our team that sets the standard for Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, and learn about our place in the Oregon Wine Story!
Willamette Valley Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract, express or implied. The content of this material is not all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only..