Apply now to be a part of our team that sets the standard for Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, and learn about our place in the Oregon Wine Story! Start your career with us as a prep cook in our kitchen operations, preparing and cooking a wide variety of fine dining cuisine, among other kitchen responsibilities.
What We Ask of our Prep Cooks:
Come to work each shift with a great attitude and be ready to serve Willamette Valley Vineyards’ guests and provide Oregon's best food and wine tasting experience!
The Prep Cook Position Offers:
- Opportunities to learn about wine and winemaking
- Competitive pay
- A tip pool
- Generous team member discounts on dining, wine and merchandise
- Competitive health and vacation benefits
- Continuous growth opportunities within a rapidly growing company.
Our Line Cooks must have:
- At least 6 months of experience in a kitchen environment
- A valid/current Food Handler’s Card or be willing to get one prior to starting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Lift 40lbs.
- Stand for the majority of the workday
- Work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Willamette Valley Vineyards is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract, express or implied. The content of this material is not all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only