Do you have a passion for cooking, food, and wine? Are you interested in being part of a world-class team committed to promoting from within and preparing you for a career? If so, Domaine Willamette is looking for an energetic team player and customer-focused individual to be part of our brand new world-class class méthode traditionnelle sparkling winery. This is your opportunity to join Willamette Valley Vineyards, the company that sets the standard for Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, and learn about our place in the Oregon wine story.
We are currently hiring for part time, and candidates must be able to work weekends and evenings. We look forward to speaking with you!
Dishwasher Position Offer:
- Opportunities to learn about wine and winemaking
- Competitive pay
- A Tip pool
- Generous team member discounts on dining, wine and merchandise
- Competitive health and vacation benefits
- Continuous growth opportunities within a rapidly growing company
- 16 years of age or older.
- A valid/current Food Handler’s Card, or be willing to get one prior to opening.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Willamette Valley Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract, express or implied. The content of this material is not all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only.