Willamette Wineworks is searching for a customer service oriented individual who is independently motivated to join our team as a Tasting Room Associate.
Provides warm hospitality to Club Members, Owners and guests while driving wine and food sales . Performs our Steps of Service daily and gives our guests exceptional service.
Tasting Room Associate Position Offers:
- Opportunities to learn about wine and winemaking
- Competitive pay
- A Tip pool
- Generous team member discounts on dining, wine and merchandise
- Competitive health and vacation benefits
- Continuous growth opportunities within a rapidly growing company
Must be able to:
- MUST be able to work Saturdays
- Able to stand for long periods of time & work in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work peak tourism & traffic times including holidays, weekends, & evenings.
- Available to work on-site events.
- Flexible & willing to work in a continually changing environment
- Lift 40 lbs.
- Excellent, detail-oriented customer service & time management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, and build dynamics and synergy across departments
- A valid/current OLCC Server’s Permit & Food Handler’s Card or willing to obtain them.
- The ability to use point-of-sale (POS) systems, Google services, & Microsoft Office Suite.
NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract, express or implied. The content of this material is not all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only.
Willamette Valley Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status