Do you love working with people? Are you passionate about wine? Willamette Valley Vineyards is looking for a Tasting Room Associate to join our team at Willamette Wineworks in the historic area of Folsom.
Our Tasting Room Associates are responsible for creating a world-class experience for our guests by communicating the uniqueness of our wines with a consistent and impactful brand message. We strive to deliver excellent service by greeting customers, pouring wines for tasting, and promoting the sale of wine and non-wine products.
*Serving or hospitality experience required for this position, Saturday availability.
Provides warm hospitality to Club Members, owners and guests while driving wine and food sales.
Tasting Room Associate Position Offers:
- Opportunities to learn about wine and winemaking
- Competitive pay with a tip pool
- Generous team member discounts on dining, wine and merchandise
- Competitive health and vacation benefits
- Continuous growth opportunities within a rapidly growing company
Must be able to:
- Able to stand for long periods of time & work in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work peak tourism & traffic times including holidays, weekends, & evenings.
- Available to work on-site events.
- Flexible & willing to work in a continually changing environment
- Lift 40 lbs.
- Excellent, detail-oriented customer service & time management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team.
- A valid/current Alcohol Servers Permit & Food Handler’s Card or willing to obtain them.
- The ability to use point-of-sale (POS) systems, Google services, & Microsoft Office Suite.
NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract, express or implied. The content of this material is not all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only.
Willamette Valley Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status