Are you a natural storyteller who loves working with people? Do you have a passion for food and wine and delighting Guests? If so, Willamette Valley Vineyards is looking for an energetic team player and customer-focused individual to be part of our Vancouver Tasting Room. This is your opportunity to join Willamette Valley Vineyards, the company that sets the standard for Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, and learn about our place in the Oregon Wine Story.
We are currently hiring for Friday-Sunday serving shifts at this location.
Server Position Overview:
Responsible for creating a world-class experience for guests while communicating the commitment and the history of Willamette Valley Vineyards with a consistent and impactful brand message. Deliver an unforgettable guest journey through pouring wines and promoting the sale of wine and memberships.
Our Server Position Offers:
- Opportunities to learn about wine and winemaking
- Competitive pay with a tip pool
- Generous team member discounts on dining, wine and merchandise
- Continuous growth opportunities within a rapidly growing company.
- Willing to work weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or similar.
- A valid/current MAST and Food Handler’s Card (or be willing to obtain one prior to start date).
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays, and on-site winery events. Most of these events are held over holiday weekends.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate through active listening skills and gather insight into human behavior.
Willamette Valley Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
NOTE: The information here does not constitute a contract, express or implied. The content of this material is not all-inclusive but is for informational purposes only.