At Chick-fil-A, we are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. Team members who work at Chick-fil-A are given skills and life experiences that go beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. The experiences we can provide you are an excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. We also offer many other great benefits such as:
● A fun work environment where you can positively influence others.
● Flexible schedules which includes being closed on Sundays.
● Learn first-hand from an experienced Owner/Operator that cares about you personally
and is actively involved in the community.
● Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach
your professional goals.
● Competitive pay.
● Other benefits include 75% of team member meals, college scholarship opportunities, and team
Front of House Team Member - Customer Service Requirements & Responsibilities
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
● Consistency and Reliability
● Cheerful and Positive Attitude
● Values Teamwork
● Loves Serving and Helping Others
Applicants must be able to:
● Create and Maintain Eye Contact
● Make Emotional Connections with Guests
● Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
● Ability to multitask & quickly, yet thoroughly
Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
● Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.