- Customer Service
- Eye for Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Team Oriented
The Busser is expected to contribute to the overall guest experience through a positive and
welcoming guest interaction.
The Busser’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Follow FoH opening duties checklist and assist in setting up dining room, filling sauces, etc. if working the lunch shift.
- Maintain general cleanliness of dining room.
- Keep waters filled at guest tables.
- Take out bread course.
- Polish glassware.
- Restock ice for bartenders.
- Crumb tables.
- Fully bus and clean tables and floor area once all guests have left a table.
- Ensure bussing stations are free of clutter and trash.
- Assist with trash and cycling removal.
- Follow FoH closing duties checklist for evening shifts.
- Help close the dining room for evening shifts.
- Any and all other duties required for the efficient operations of the Front of the House during service hours.
- Prior experience in hospitality is preferred, but not required.
- Desire to learn.
- Texas Food Handler’s Certificate.
- TABC Certificate (if 18 years of age or older).
- Able to work variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to walk, stand and work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Able to maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.
The busser will report to the General Manager. The busser will adhere to all August E’s
Policies and Procedures.