- Customer Service
- Eye for Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Team Oriented
The Server’s duties include but are not limited to:
The Server is expected to contribute to the overall guest experience through a positive and
welcoming guest interaction.
- Set up restaurant and set tables prior to service.
- Greet guests.
- Provide guests with insight on menu, food and beverage options.
- Perform all duties necessary in the taking of orders at the window and/or bar, and serving of food and beverage.
- Communicate effectively with both kitchen and bar staff on any issues relating to guest order and food and/or beverage quality.
- Ensure food is served rapidly and accurately, and in accordance with health and safety standards.
- Check in with guests as needed
- Handle all aspects of payments.
- Bus tables and ensure cleanliness of the Front of the House during service.
- Resolves any guest problems or complaints, utilizing own best judgment in resolving issues or referring issues to Management as needed.
- Any and all other duties required for the efficient operations of the Front of the House during service hours.
- Prior experience in hospitality is preferred, but not required.
- Desire to learn.
- Texas Food Handler’s Certificate.
- TABC Certificate (if 18 years of age or older).
- Able to work variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to walk, stand and work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Able to maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.