The ideal candidate demonstrates and reinforces the highest level of pet care and client service. Position responsibilities include welcoming clients, accurate ticketing, billing, and detailed pet profile management. This position also includes general clerical support such as filing, scanning and data entry as well as any other assigned tasks.
Must be proficient in:
Microsoft Products (Word and Excel),
Email and Text communication
Clear, articulate, and professional verbal and written communication
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Passion for pet care and customer service
• Seeking coaching, development, performance appraisals, and advancement in the field of animal care.
• Customer service best practices
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem solving and conflict management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email, and resort management software knowledge preferred)
• The ability to goal set and achieve set results
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and remain flexible with assigned duties
• Must be able to work well in team environment
• Capable of quality decision making
• Demonstrates excellent time and task management
• Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with resort team and clients
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Move throughout the resort for extended periods of time (up to 6-8 hours per day).
• Being able to lift and move 40 lbs.
• Understand and respond to team members’ and guests’ requests in a loud environment
• Bend, stoop, and reach in order to run and load dogs/cats, serve customers, and clean the resort
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works cohesively with other Customer Service team members.
• Projects a professional image to resort team, clients, and supervisors. Dress/Demeanor/Language.
• Fosters a culture of positivity & flexibility within the resort team.
• Exhibits our Servant Leadership Attributes: Candid, Passionate, Empowers Others, Caring, Serves Others, Fair.
• Works cross-functionally with all departments to ensure consistency in excellence within the client and pet care journey.
• Abide by all resort operational policies and procedures.
• Performs quality checks and reviews of run cards.
• Is a champion of resort cleanliness and safety compliance programs and responsibilities.
• Understands day-to-day duties of each department and position as all departments of the resort work cohesively to ensure consistency in excellence with the client and pet care journey
• Ability to work flexible hours, including mornings, weekends, evenings and holidays.
Client Service/Pet Care
• Demonstrates and reinforces the highest level of pet care and client service.
• Is a champion of operational and safety initiatives and uses best practices.
• Ensures best-in-class resort operations by providing the cleanest, safest, and most engaging pet care environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, genetic information or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
Full Time offers Health, Dental, and Vision coverage.