The Skinny Pancake is looking to hire a full-time, Social Media Creator to join our marketing team!
In this role, you will work within the organization’s marketing team to develop, deploy and maintain the realization and uniqueness of The Skinny Pancake’s brand identity.
The right person for this position understands The Skinny Pancake brand to its core and is able to exercise creativity while also able to perform essential day-to-day tasks.
This individual is an excellent communicator, must be able to work largely self-directed (with support!), and is a willing participant in the active pursuit of the best aesthetics. The right individual is able to be responsive and timely, but also create space to “go deep” when necessary. This individual must thrive in the world of The Skinny Pancake, finding both fun and satisfaction in marketing the overall brand.
Roles & Responsibilties:
- Working with established SP marketing goals to create, develop, and publish content on social media channels including: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc
- Creating and curating digital content: photos, videos, graphics
- Assisting in other digital marketing projects like email campaigns
- Providing additional support across our small but mighty marketing team in cultivating brand assets, traditional advertising, and in-store aesthetics
- 1 or more years of social media experience including experience taking photos and/or videos for social channels
- 1 or more year of experience working within a marketing or administrative team
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Bonus points for graphic design experience!
- Just an awesome human with an awesome eye
Things that would be awesome:
- Experience doing light fabrication of signage or installations
- Experience in the restaurant industry
- Experience ordering, designing, and managing branded merchandise/retail inventory
This is a full-time salaried position. While much of the work can be done remotely, some work will require being present at our Burlington office or one of our restaurant locations - so being located in or willing to relocate to Vermont is essential.
The Skinny Pancake is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all employment practices within our organization, throughout the hiring process, and in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws, reinforced with internal company policy.