The Location Coordinator is the brand ambassador, ensuring that BLANKSPACES and it’s community are represented accurately and professionally at all times. This part/full-time hourly position serves as the first level of support to our members and provides a quality first impression of the company to guests. This person works daily to drive the sales and growth of the BLANKSPACES community, curates an inclusive and welcoming environment, provides excellent customer service at all times, eagerly responds to member needs and actively seeks solutions to increase the productivity of our members, and ensures that the space is fully operational and processes run smoothly.
1. Submit resume and cover letter. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
2. Feel free to follow up by contacting the hiring manager.
3. Await that call or email to schedule an initial phone or video interview.
4. We typically run a 3-step interview process: in-person or video interviews with multiple managers, followed by a Trial Day.
- Insurance Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k, life, home, car, renters, and more
- Commuter: Monthly allowance for saving the planet by using public transportation
- Community: Access to all BLANKSPACES locations, events, community programming, and membership experiences
- Market Place: Discounts for restaurants, tickets, vacations, both local and global
- Congenial, helpful, and professional personality
- Must love people, and value compassion and respect
- Strong interpersonal communication, writing, and grammar skills
- Adaptable computer and tech capabilities
- Reliable transportation, as you may be required to work at more than one location
- Commitment to work weekends when an event is scheduled
- Flexible schedule, as you may be asked to stay late on relatively short notice, or be asked to work additional weekend shifts
- Strong work ethic, matched with an understanding that there is little to no downtime in this job
- Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience in hospitality, sales, or administrative positions.
- We HIGHLY value experience with MindBodyOnline, BaseCamp & PipeDrive.
- Ability to occasionally assemble/disassemble furniture, change light bulbs or other light handy work, lift up to 20-30 lbs of items
Maintains client relations among the members by meeting their needs and solving problems.
Provides initial sales needs, from fielding incoming inquiries, leading tours, and following up on inquiries and leads.
Documents all correspondence, notes, and coordination with prospects, and current and previous clients in customer relations management software.
Documents any notes and updates with internal tasks and projects in project management software
Administers daily office duties, including:
Opening/closing procedures, Answering phones, Retrieving mail for clients, Sorting mail and notifying clients, Giving tours to potential new clients, Greeting walk-ins and guests, Ensure that all customer-related tasks are completed daily.
‘Walking the space’ to monitor conditions and supply levels
Straightening up the space
Maintaining kitchen (making coffee, replenishing supplies, running the dishwasher)
Maintaining restrooms if necessary (replenishing supplies)
Provides first line of tech support—installs printer drivers, troubleshoots internet/network/wi-fi and printer needs
Sets up spaces for classes, events and film/photo shoots
Ordering new office supplies if low
Monitors LiveChat during scheduled shifts
Balances member needs with administrative responsibilities.
Uses and maintains the shared Front Desk email.
“Level 1” sales POS/reservation system tasks: Reserves spaces (including those fielded from referral partners), Collects payments, Processes checks, Purchases services, Checks clients in/out, Checks that all weekend reservations were checked in/out, on Monday