We believe in the mission of “Pet Lovers Delighting Pet Lovers” and we demonstrate this through being Playful, Passionate, Personal and Professional. A successful candidate for this position will be someone who not only embraces this culture, but is a team player, self-motivated, takes direction well, has excellent communication skills, and great attention to detail. This is a service-related industry and you should not only be skilled at customer service, but passionate about helping people. As a resort Supervisor, you are the first impression for our site. The principal duties are to handle check-in for arrival clients, handle check-out for departing clients, make follow-up reservations for existing clients, sell activity packages and daycare on reservations made, greet all guests, clients, and vendors, and handle any general inquiries about the business.
All Full Time Employees are eligible for health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability and so much more!
All employees are eligible to participate in the company 401k plan with company match.
All employees accrue Colorado sick time.
All Full Time Employees accrue PTO.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
NVA Pet Resorts is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Work with a team who all exemplify these qualities:
- A passion for animals and animal care, especially dogs + cats. Willing to learn animal behavior to ensure their safety.
- Focuses on safe and gentle handling. Forceful, aversive, aggressive handling, vocalizing or treatment will not be tolerated.
- Customer Service Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to request for service and assistance. Build trust with customers.
- Willing and able to communicate directly with clients, both written and orally, about their dog. Works to make these “lifetime clients”.
- Must be able to multitask and be very detailed oriented. Must be able to start and stop work.
- Must be able to work under conditions that require sitting, standing, walking, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing and grasping.
- Conflict Resolution - Ability to handle conflict with tact and diplomacy
- Good team work and willingness to assist other departments as necessary
- Cheerful, friendly, positive team-oriented attitude
- Strong attention to detail, especially where documentation is concerned. Ability to work in computer systems such as Microsoft Office.
- Reliable, punctual, and dependable
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends
- Ability to take direction well and apply it independently
- Ability to work in temperature extremes, work outside, or in distracting work environments such as loud noise/sound
- Ability to tolerate being in close contact with various bodily fluids and to get dirty frequently
- Physically able to handle dogs of all sizes and to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Understands and communicates the companies' mission, values, and objectives.
• Provides the direction, leadership and communication necessary to achieve sales results and operating plan goals for the site. Ensures the General Manager and yourself are communicating the same message and that the Shift Leads provide the same to the resort team members.
• Assists General Manager in creating a plan to drive and achieve resort quantitative objectives including: sales, labor, cost of goods sold and expense management.
• Communicates all shift issues, concerns and needs to the General Manager or Market Leader.
• Responsible for executing the operational excellence plan within their resort.
• Responds to directives in an accurate and timely manner and ensures the same compliance of the resort team. Acts as a champion for change.
• Recognizes and rewards outstanding performance of resort team members
• Demonstrates exceptional leadership behaviors
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strives for the ultimate in resort customer service experiences and impressions. Maintain excellent customer service metrics such as NPS, Google Reviews, Callbox scores.
• Ensures site has adequate shift coverage at all times, while adhering to scheduling and labor guidelines.
• Oversees the recruiting, hiring and training practices to ensure quality of resort staff.
• Train resort teams to successfully handle service issues and intervenes when necessary.
• Motivates and mentors team members on providing the best pet parent experience through all stages of their journey to establish trust, create deliver and evaluate their experience.
• Educate and engage the community and resort customers on all of companies’ products and services.
A Day In The Life:
You come to work daily with a smile on your face and excited to help serve our pet parents and their furry friends. You’ll be in our branded gear and help run our lobby and curbside service by greeting everyone as they come in and solving whatever their need is -- check in, check out, answering questions, booking reservations and tailoring our service offerings to their needs. Your ultimate goal is to find out how we can best serve the pet parent and provide them solutions. You’ll use one of your 15 hands to answer phones, take a dog to their destination for the day, hand out some treats or run some credit cards. You’ll not only communicate with the dog(s), but also have a lot of interaction with mom and dad. You’ll document what you are seeing and be ready to share with your manager and the pet parent. And let’s not forget -- you’re probably going to scoop some poop, clean up some pee, go home with some fur on you and get lots of sloppy kisses!