We are currently hiring friendly, motivated Full-Time & Part-Time Back of House Team Members to join the team at our Slim Chickens restaurant in Ankeny, IA! We are looking for team members who can work days.
Slim Chickens is a leading national brand in the fast-growing emerging 'better chicken' fast-casual segment. This is a great opportunity for starting and growing a career in the restaurant field.
We are looking for someone who is hungry to make things better, who is humbly confident, and who is smart with people.
We are looking for full-time and part-time Back of House Team Members to work in the kitchen. The wage ranges for this position are:
Part-time hours: 10:30-1:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m
Part-Time: $14.00 to $16.00 per hour
Full-Time: $15.00 to $17.00 per hour (must work 36 hours per week year round)
BENEFITS & PERKS
In addition to great pay and our exceptional service-oriented culture, we offer the following benefits and perks:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (full-time only)
- Flexible schedules (full-time and part-time)
- Free uniforms (full-time and part-time)
- Free meals while on shift (full-time and part-time)
- Retirement plan after 1 year of employment (full-time and part-time (if working >20 hours per week)
- Employer-paid life insurance and disability insurance (full-time)
- Numerous opportunities for training and advancement (full-time and part-time)
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY AS OUR BACK OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBER
As our Back of House Team Member, you impact all aspects of the kitchen: how fast food gets made, the quality of the food, and the atmosphere and morale of the team. We are looking for Back of House Team Members who:
- Maintain a culture of respect and professionalism
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work well with others
- Have fantastic communication skills
- Have a willingness to learn
- Are reliable and dependable
- Preparing sandwiches, wraps, and salads
- Preparing plates, trays, and platters of chicken and fries
- Adding sauces to orders
- Grilling toast and buns
- Organizing orders so they are ready to go out to customers
- Restocking job stations with supplies from the cooler, freezer, or storage areas
No restaurant experience is required; we will train you!
OUR IDEAL TEAM MEMBER
Our ideal Team Member will align with our core values and mission statement, which are centered around serving others and servant leadership:
- Service Above Self
- Humbly Confident
- Hungry to Make It Better
- People Smart
- Do the Right Thing
Does this resonate with you? Can you see yourself working in the kitchen at Slim Chickens? If so, apply today!
Edotto Slims 1 participates in the US Government E-Verify program. Further information regarding the E-Verify program and laws can be found at the E-Verify site..