The Driver Success Representative is responsible for all aspects of communication with the new and existing independent drivers of DeliverThat’s delivery teams. A Driver Success Representative ensures that DeliverThat has an effective and well-informed fleet through effective and timely communication and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes primary company software (such as G-Suite and Microsoft Office) to execute assigned tasks.
- Serves as the frontline communications resource for the company’s networked independent contractors.
- Serve as the frontline communication resource for the company’s digital and text-centric platforms.
- Communicates status updates from partners and drivers to the appropriate dispatch team.
- Files CRM tickets for each communication.
- Remains calm and productive while managing a high volume of communications.
- Provides excellent customer service to all individuals through prompt and courteous communication.
- Fields overflow inbound calls from recruiting, driver relations, and restaurant relations teams. Providing basic assistance through self-serve options (knowledge base) and placing back in the appropriate queue as needed or referring to email.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Prior work experience in Data Entry
- Prior work experience in Client Support & Servicing
- Prior work experience using Google G-Suite or Microsoft Office
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Willing to undergo a background check
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company-match Retirement Plan