WE ARE OPENING A BRAND NEW COASTAL ITALIAN CONCEPT IN CHESAPEAKE BEACH!
Are you looking for a job that ACTUALLY values you, your hard work and shows that appreciation with advancement? How would you like to be part of a winning team in a fast-paced, fast-growing organization that’s on a mission to change the dining landscape in Chesapeake Beach! We are all about scratch made delicious food, genuine hospitality, all while helping people live their best lives. If you want to be a part of the A team, and maybe even lead your own team one day – KEEP READING...
Our ideal FOHM takes initiative, loves to make customers smile and puts 110% into everything they do. Not only that, but our team members have opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. Baia Kitchen & Winerefuses to settle for anything less than extraordinarily high standards but we believe for the right person, extraordinarily high standards are their normal. If you’re the right person for this job, you wouldn’t consider doing anything less.
If you’re self motivated, love being in a rapidly changing work environment and want to be part of a dynamic team that thrives on building relationships with our customers, we want to hear from you!
We’re on a mission to change the landscape of the restaurant industry by leading a revolution of fun & outstanding food.
We are looking for a FOH manager to help the general manager in directing daily business operations. The FOH manager should be experienced in a supervisory role, and be able to confidently deliver performance feedback, set goals, foster teamwork, and clearly communicate business objectives. They must be able to competently perform duties in the absence of the general manager.
To be a successful FOHM, you should eagerly participate in educational and training opportunities. The FOHM must be able to motivate and positively influence staff, especially during times of low morale. A top candidate for this position must have strong leadership and organizational skills. The FOHM should be firm, but also approachable.
- Cooperating with the general manager, and assisting with anything from project planning to staff management.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Delegating daily tasks.
- Addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
- Supervising staff and controlling merchandise.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Setting a good example for staff.
- 2 Years restaurant experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good observation skills.
- An ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- An ability to identify weaknesses and provide coaching where necessary.