New Assistant General Managers are eligible to receive a $5000 Hiring Bonus after 6 months of consecutive employment!
Do you love fresh food, have fantastic people skills, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service? If you answered yes, then Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is looking for you! We are now hiring a full-time Assistant General Manager to join our team. We offer a flexible schedule to fit your needs.
About Roaring Fork Restaurant Group:
Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is a locally owned and operated restaurant group celebrating 25 years of business as a QDOBA Mexican Eats franchisee in WI, IL, and IA. We are based in Milwaukee and currently operate 60 (and counting) QDOBA locations, making us the largest QDOBA franchisee nationally. In September of 2021, MR Chicken LLC was formed, ushering in a new chapter of growth and bringing the Dave’s Hot Chicken brand to Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in serving up the freshest of flavors in beautiful environments with distinctive decor.
What can QDOBA Offer You?
QDOBA is pleased to offer you the opportunity to select benefits that fit your lifestyle and support you in adopting and maintaining a healthy life.
- $5000 Hiring Bonus after 6 months of consecutive employment
- Excellent Training, Coaching, and Mentorship
- Paid Time Off – Vacation and Holidays
- Free Uniforms
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance; Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Free Meals
- Advancement Opportunities
- Instant and Next Day Pay Available
- Train, develop, and coach employee performance: ensuring systems for training employees are fully implemented and followed
- Assign activities and tasks to other members of the team
- Identify and develop internal candidates for management opportunities
- Comply with all state and federal labor laws and regulations
- Manage daily activities to achieve excellence in restaurant operational performance
- Hold restaurant team accountable for consistently delivering excellent customer service and food quality
- Interact with guests and community; respond to guest questions, concerns, and complaints
- Monitor costs and adherence to budget and restaurant goals
Working at QDOBA is about more than just amazing food. At QDOBA, we take pride in serving our community based on a winning recipe of Hospitality, Positivity, and Performance. As a team, we create experiences by bringing a contagious energy level and enthusiasm for preparing delicious food.