New Assistant Managers are eligible to receive a $5000 Hiring Bonus after 6 months of consecutive employment!
Do you love fresh food, have fantastic people skills, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service? If you answered yes, then Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is looking for you! We are now hiring full-time and part-time Assistant Managers to join our team. We offer a flexible schedule to fit your needs.
About Roaring Fork Restaurant Group:
Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is a locally owned and operated restaurant group celebrating 24 years of business as a QDOBA Mexican Eats franchisee in WI, IL, and IA. We are based in Milwaukee and currently operate 58 (and counting) QDOBA locations, making us the largest QDOBA franchisee nationally. In September of 2021, MR Chicken LLC was formed, ushering in a new chapter of growth and bringing the Dave’s Hot Chicken brand to Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in serving up the freshest of flavors in beautiful environments with distinctive decor.
What can QDOBA Offer You?
QDOBA is pleased to offer you the opportunity to select benefits that fit your lifestyle and support you in adopting and maintaining a healthy life.
- Excellent Training, Coaching, and Mentorship
- Paid Time Off
- Free Uniforms
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Discounted Meals
- Advancement Opportunities
- Instant and Next Day Pay Available
- Managing daily activities to achieve excellence in restaurant operational performance
- Monitoring staffing levels; recruiting, interviewing, and providing hiring recommendations
- Training, developing, coaching, and evaluating employee performance; ensuring systems for training employees are fully implemented and followed
- Regularly recognizing and rewarding employees for their work
- Interacting with guests and the community; responding to guest questions, concerns and complaints in a timely and professional manner to ensure positive resolution and guest recovery
- Considering the cost/benefit impact of financial decisions and working to protect the brand
- Monitoring costs and adherence to budget and restaurant goals
Working at QDOBA is about more than just amazing food. At QDOBA, we take pride in serving our community based on a winning recipe of Hospitality, Positivity, and Performance. As a team, we create experiences by bringing a contagious energy level and enthusiasm for preparing delicious food.