Do you love fresh food, have fantastic people skills, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service? If you answered yes, then Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is looking for you! We are now hiring full-time and part-time Prep Cooks to join our team. We offer a flexible schedule to fit your needs.
About Roaring Fork Restaurant Group:
Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is a locally owned and operated restaurant group celebrating 25 years of business as a QDOBA Mexican Eats franchisee in WI, IL, and IA. We are based in Milwaukee and currently operate 60 (and counting) QDOBA locations, making us the largest QDOBA franchisee nationally. In September of 2021, MR Chicken LLC was formed, ushering in a new chapter of growth and bringing the Dave’s Hot Chicken brand to Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in serving up the freshest of flavors in beautiful environments with distinctive decor.
What can QDOBA Offer You?
QDOBA is pleased to offer you the opportunity to select benefits that fit your lifestyle and support you in adopting and maintaining a healthy life.
- Excellent Training, Coaching, and Mentorship
- Paid Time Off
- Free Uniforms
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Discounted Meals
- Advancement Opportunities
- Instant and Next Day Pay Available
- Prepare food according to specifications by using approved recipes, proper portioning, and food tools
- Conduct regular visual and taste tests to ensure food is of the highest quality
- Restock the front line with the prepared product during peak volumes and/or in accordance with time and temperature
- Adhere to food safety standards and report questionable food deliveries and/or practices
- Receive food orders; clean, organize, and rotate items in the walk-in cooler
- Assist in managing inventory control
Working at QDOBA is about more than just amazing food. At QDOBA, we take pride in serving our community based on a winning recipe of Hospitality, Positivity, and Performance. As a team, we create experiences by bringing a contagious energy level and enthusiasm for preparing delicious food.