If you truly want to elevate yourself, we have an amazing opportunity with a great, High End Restaurant Company!
The Jeff Ruby Experience is about excellence. It is captured in the quality of the food, the energy and elegance of the atmosphere, the impeccability of service and the overall dining experience. Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouses are well-known for award-winning U.S.D.A. Prime Steaks, Seafood & Sushi, premium Wine and Cocktail lists, and Impeccable Service. Collectively, these are the elements of The Jeff Ruby Experience, making it an incomparable total dining experience unlike any other.
In Jeff Ruby’s words, “our restaurant employees are our most important asset”. As such, we provide phenomenal benefits available to all of our restaurant employees including:
- 100% Company Paid Health and Life Insurance Plans.
- Paid Time Off.
- Immediate enrollment into a 401(k) savings plan with company match after 1 year.
- Group Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, FSA, and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Schedules.
- Long Term Career Growth Opportunities.
- Company Paid Health Plan and Life Insurance Plans available for full-time (25hrs per week) employees.
Position Description: Dishwasher
- Dishwasher duties include cleaning dishes, utensils, food preparation equipment, and kitchen.
- Dishwasher Duties and Responsibilities within restaurant:
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans using dishwasher or by hand.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Stock supplies such as food, dishes, and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
- Inspect and clean areas of responsibility.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Assist in cleaning and preparing various foods for cooking or serving as needed.
Dishwasher Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand and walk during 6 to 8 hour shifts in restaurant.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and wipe in restaurant.
- Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment and place items on high and low shelves in storerooms and freezers in restaurant.
- Dishwasher Training & Experience:
- Ability to understand and follow direction and requests for assistance.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a kitchen environment.
Any combination of education is beneficial that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available). Full flexibility to accommodate varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the facility.