Catering Delivery Gig - Bigger Orders, Bigger Tips, Pre-Scheduled!
Dlivrd is seeking customer-service focused individuals looking for opportunities to deliver catered food orders from a variety of restaurants in your area. Most deliveries take 30 minutes & occur b/w 10a-2p, though we deliver 24/7. Your availability determines your opportunities ...it's just that simple. You take orders as they fit into your existing schedule and fulfill the restaurant's delivery requests.
You will perform a light setup and act as a professional when representing Dlivrd on one of your delivery runs. A valid drivers license, insurance, reliable transportation, smartphone and the ability to be punctual and professional are required. Pay is based on fees earned. Our drivers average $25-$35 per delivery. If you can focus and be on time, this will be the easiest gig you ever have.
• Transport food safely from restaurant to destination
• Set up order where customer request (Set-up only, take-down/clean up not required)
• Provide Professional Customer Service
• At least 21 years of age
• A Valid U.S. driver’s license
• An Android or Apple smart-phone
• Your own vehicle ( No specific catering van/vehicle required )
• Ability to carry catering bags
• Availability between 10am-2pm daily, though we do deliver during both the breakfast and dinner hours as well.
AND A CAN DO ATTITUDE!!
- Earnings from $20 plus per order ($25-$35 average)
- Accept which orders you want to take.
- Choose your availability and we work with it.
- Actual human people behind the app to contact about orders
- Bonuses for going above and beyond
- Swift pay! -all orders deposit by end of the next business day