There is tons to learn about liquor, beer & wine and have some fun along the way!
Are you enthusiastic and motivated? Do you possess a customer-first ethic and attitude? Do you enjoy working in a fun and family-friendly atmosphere? We are currently seeking responsible and customer-oriented Store Associates to join our team!!
Who are we?
WB Liquors is a Texas-based, family-owned liquor store with extensive selection of liquor, beer, wine, and spirits since the 1960s. Our goal is to provide customers with quality products and exceptional customer service!
Why work with us?
We offer competitive pay and benefits and we are closed on Sundays which gives everyone the opportunity to relax or take care of family and personal commitments. As a liquor store, we provide consistent employment in a changing job market. Our team is driven by celebration and creates a fun work environment!
- Sundays off!
- Out by 9:15pm daily
- Bonus/Incentive potential
- Holiday Pay
- Potential for Vacation after 6 months
- Employer matched 401(k) plan
The right candidate will be willing and able to:
- Communicate effectively and courteously with customers
- Effectively use an integrated cash register and follow cash handling procedures
- Perform closing register procedures and make cash drops
- Assist in posting specials and promotions, checking-in vendors, setting and stocking product
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 1 year of retail experience or customer service experience
- Prior liquor, beer and wine knowledge is super awesome!
What are you waiting for? Come join the Team!
WB Liquors is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.