Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each server’s primary objective is to show our guests such a spectacular time that they will want to return again and again.
Team Member Meal Benefit Program
- Before or after your shift: 50% off of your food or beverage purchases. For Team Member only.
- Complimentary meal and beverage when working 8 or more consecutive hours.
- 25% off food and drink for up to 4 people when visiting any restaurant in the Toromojo group.
- Must be 18 years old to participate.
- Eligible to enroll after 6 months of employment.
- Company match if Team Member is employed at the end of the plan year.
The above benefits and the following benefits are available for Team Members working a minimum of 18.50 hours per week:
- Colonial Life Plans:
- Medical Bridge (Option 1)
- Medical Bridge (Option 2)
- Disability Income Coverage
- Accident Coverage
- Term Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
The above benefits and the following benefits are available for Team Members working 30 or more hours per week:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance effective the 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment
- Company pays 50% of employee only. You may add spouse, children or family.
- We offer 3 tiers of health insurance through United Healthcare to choose from.
- We offer 2 dental plans to choose from, United Healthcare and CarePlus Dental
- You do not have to elect the health insurance to elect the dental and/or vision.
- 25K Life AD&D company paid policy. You will be automatically enrolled regardless of enrolling in benefits.
Employee Assistance Program / Supportlinc - Lifetime Membership!
At some point in our lives, each of us faces a problem or situation that is difficult to resolve. When these instances arise, we will be there to help. Supportlinc employee assistance program (EAP) is a confidential resource that helps you deal with life’s challenges and the demands that come with balancing home and work supporting provides professional counseling and referrals to address a
wide array of personal and work-related concerns.
Expert Referrals and Consultation:
- Whether you are a new patient, caregiver, selling your home, or looking for legal advice, you’re likely to need guidance and referrals to expert resources.
- Legal Assist – Free telephonic or Face-to-Face Legal Consultation
- Financial Assist – Expert Financial Planning and Consultation
- Family Assist – Consultation and Referrals for Everyday Issues, such as Dependent Care, Auto Repair, Pet Care, and Home Improvement.
- Technology and SupportLinc WEB
- Practical Tools and Resources to Practice Resiliency, Mindfulness, and Other Skills
- Search Engines for Dependent Care, Education, Legal, Financial and Convenience Services
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Secure Video Counseling through the eConnect Portal
- On-Demand Education
- Bilingual Content
- MOBILE eConnect Mobile App for On-the-Go Access
- Call or Live Chat with a Licensed Counselor
- Scheduled Video or In-Person Counseling
- TEXT THERAPY
- Exchange Text Messages, Voicenotes, and Resources with a Licensed Counselor.
Perkspot – our own “Groupon” for our Team Members.
THOUSANDS of discounts on a huge variety of goods and services including: Apparel, Books, Music, Movies, Cars, Auto Maintenance, Electronics, Food & Dining, Health &Wellness, Home & Garden, Kids & Pets, Movie Tickets, Sports and Outdoor Recreation, Travel, Car Rentals, Hotels, Airline Tickets and SO MUCH MORE.
Qualifications & Other Duties:
- One year of experience in a restaurant role is preferred.
- GED or equivalent preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is required to stand and walk for up to 10 hours at a time, with brief time to sit intermittently. The Team Member must occasionally lift or move restaurant products and supplies, up to 50 pounds. The Team Member must also have the stamina to work up to 60 hours per week when necessary.
You'll Crush at Your Job if You Are Great At::
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication.
- Relationship Management.
- Being an Awesome Teammate.
- Proficient Math & Financial Management Skills.
Position Type & Expected Hours Worked:
- Servers must be available to work a minimum of two shifts per week.
- Common shifts include 8am-4pm and 4pm-9:30pm
- The Server position is a non-exempt, part-time position.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations that you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from the kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Be ready and willing to assist hosts with clearing and resetting tables.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.