Main Responsibilities of a Cook:
- Preparing workstations, cooking ingredients, and kitchen equipment for cooking.
- Cooking and arranging food.
Cook Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced cook to join our kitchen staff and contribute to the overall excellence of our restaurant.
The person we are hoping to employ is first and foremost a skilled, organized, and creative cook. We are looking for someone to work as a team player, follow instructions, and help us delight our customers with delicious food from our menu. In addition to cooking prowess, great communication and organizational skills are paramount.
A good candidate for this job is a person with attention to detail who can keep the kitchen tidy and clean all while preparing, cooking, and arranging food together with the rest of our kitchen staff. We pride ourselves in our exceptional service, and we expect nothing less from our cooks.
Responsibilities of a Cook:
- Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized kitchen.
- Preparing workstations for cooking.
- Preparing and maintaining kitchen equipment.
- Checking the quality of the ingredients.
- Preparing cooking ingredients using various techniques.
- Cooking food using various culinary techniques.
- Arranging food and ensuring appealing presentation.
- Manage food storage, stock, and ingredient orders.
Cook Job Requirements:
- Must have prior experience as a cook.
- Must be skilled in operating kitchen equipment.
- Must be skilled in various cooking techniques.
- Must know and follow sanitation procedures.
- Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
- Must showcase great organizational skills.
- Must be able to multitask and act quickly.
- $15 per hour to start
- Equity in the restaurant as an employee-owner
- Always two days off (we're closed Sunday and Monday)