We are a growing restaurant group with multiple locations in the Boston area, and are looking for reliable cooks to join our dynamic team!
This position is ideal for someone who is: dependable, people-oriented, and adaptable.
Your primary responsibilities will include cooking and preparing food, greeting and serving guests, and maintaining food safety and sanitation standards. We're looking for someone with exceptional customer service and a passion for food!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Follows the Core Value of our Company: being Positive, Proactive and Precise!
- Setting up and sanitizing workstations.
- Ensuring all food items are properly stored and easily accessible.
- Following prep lists and recipes.
- Measuring and preparing ingredients, seasonings, spreads, sauces, drinks, and more.
- Prepare food orders accurately and efficiently.
- Operate Toast or Square POS system.
- Constant standing/walking.
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 40 lbs.
- Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work in kitchen.
- Constant receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Constant talking, expressing, or exchanging ideas.
- Exhibit a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests & preparing their orders.
- Prepare orders for our guests.
- Execute the menu according to our recipes.
- Ensure a high level of performance and guest satisfaction by following menu modifications and allergies
- Complete opening and closing checklists, restock items to ensure a sufficient fresh supply throughout the shift.
- Accepting or rejecting ingredients from suppliers.
- Understand and adhere to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service - and clean up.
- Clean and maintain all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
- Control food cost with proper food storage methods.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Communicate with Register/Cook/Grill about allergies.
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by guests, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
Paid time off and sick days provided to all employees. Additional bonuses available.
*Must be available weekends