We are a growing QSR/Fast-casual restaurant group with the goal of bringing delicious food and a great guest experience to as many satisfied guests as possible.
We are currently looking for a Supervisor who is attentive, motivated, engaged, excited, people-smart, and has experience leading others.
- Work 5 days/week at location, including nights and weekends
- Supervise team of line cooks and cashiers
- Manage inventory and order supplies every week
- Manage completion of task lists for every shift
- Assertively address and resolve any staff conflicts (with support from upper management when needed)
- Politely handle difficult customers and resolve customer problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve minor tech issues with POS/printers/iPads
- Motivate store team and assist when needed
- 2+ years of experience working as a supervisor in food service
- Responsible and will be held accountable for the entire shift team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to train and lead a team to success
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Able to lift 40 lbs
Paid time off and sick days provided to all employees. Additional bonuses available.
*Must be available weekends
Mike & Patty's embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic. All employment is decided on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need.