We are a growing restaurant group with multiple locations in the Boston area, and are looking for a reliable cashier to join our dynamic team!
We are looking for a qualified and responsible cashier to manage all transactions with our guests efficiently and accurately.
The cashier we would like to employ must be able to interact with our guests in a friendly manner, and provide assistance should anyone require it. Excellent communication skills are paramount to help us continue to delight our guests and provide them with an outstanding experience.
This position is ideal for someone who is: dependable, people-oriented, and adaptable. Restaurant experience preferred.
- Follows the Core Value of our Company: being Positive, Proactive and Precise!
- Greet and interact with guests in a gracious and kind way
- Respectfully and professionally answer any questions about the menu and food preparation
- Operate Square POS system
- Constant standing/walking
- Calculate the cost of products or services
- Upselling and cross-selling when appropriate
- Accept and process payments
- Calculate and return change when required by the payment method
- Maintain adequate change denominations in the cash drawer and request additional change
- Reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts
- Report issues with equipment
- Constant talking, expressing, or exchanging ideas.
Paid time off and sick days provided to all employees. Additional bonuses available.
*Must be available weekends