COMPENSATION Line Cook / Crew
Average of $16-$20 per hr. with tips
BENEFITS: Health Care, Vision, Dental + leadership training
Otaku Ramen is seeking great people to join our GULCH location. The Otaku teams are fun, energetic, and tight knit. We serve ramen, and "fun, fast, loud hospitality." Hard work and fun go together at Otaku restaurants.
Who is OTAKU RAMEN?
The name says it all: Otaku can be translated to obsessed and that’s what we are. DO YOU WATCH ANIME? It means that too. The soul of this restaurant group lives in "SERVING HAPPINESS ONE BOWL AT A TIME." Our team thrives on that energy, and we are looking for amazing people to join our organization.
WHY WORK FOR OTAKU RAMEN?
We take care of our own. We provide emergency leave and sick pay (in partnership with The Giving Kitchen), 24/7 access to health care experts, and best in class vision and dental health care plans. Your success is our success.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to work fast and multi-task, always with a “sense of urgency”
- Fast paced, fast casual experience
- Maintain cleanliness standards through daily and weekly checklists
- Running all stations on the hot line (full cross training provided)
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, portioning sauces)
- Assembling dishes in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area
- Taking in orders as necessary and organizing supplies
- Cleaning floors, surfaces and others as needed
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to move and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25lb
- Ability to provide reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be accountable and punctual