If you are a compassionate and energetic oral surgeon looking for an opportunity to grow your income and add additional referral opportunities to your oral surgery practice, provide traveling oral surgery for an Apex supported office! We support high quality, patient-centric, mostly FFS offices in the Tulsa area, and have the team and patient base to provide an excellent opportunity for an oral surgeon willing to travel. Our practices have a loyal patient base and consistent referral numbers.
- Provide superior patient care and service with a professional and friendly demeanor while:
- Performing wisdom teeth extractions, surgical extractions with bone graft, and implant placement.
- Offering sedation based on your professional judgement and patient need.
- Thoroughly educating patients about their dental health and options for treatment.
- Effectively communicating with the general dentist and their team to ensure quality referrals.
- Availability of at least 2 days per month for traveling surgery
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patient-first orientation
- Ability to collaborate effectively with referring general dentist and team
- Ability to work well independently and with others in a fast-paced environment
- Unwavering integrity
- A strong work ethic
- An outgoing and personable chair-side manner
- DMD or DDS degree from an accredited dental school
- Current dental license in Oklahoma and all required permits and licenses to provide proper care to surgical patients
- Board certified in Oral Surgery