Are you organized, experienced and like people? Can you work from home? Are you an effective leader? Are you organized?
We are seeking a staffing coordinator who is responsible for making sure that the schedules and staffing requirements for our restaurants work is covered by someone on our talented staff.
- preparing and organizing work schedules for employees to make sure that the required/appropriate number of personnel and talent are on duty in every given shift.
- work closely with both manager & employees
- schedules and approves work-leave for employees as well as makes sure vacant posts are filled so as to meet employment/staffing requirements for his/her company.
- developing and keeping reports that verify the work-hours, verifying employees’ request for leave or time off, and also verifying vacancies that may exist in the company.
- the verification of employee work hours with the company’s payroll department on a regular basis so as to make sure that payroll is accurate.
The staffing coordinator also provides assistance to the HR & Training departments including on-boarding and continued performance assessment.
FT in person position, with some remote flexibility
- We even offer benefits (health insurance and 401K)!!!
- Competitive Pay
- Cool work environment
- Continuous learning & training
- WFH is an option
Computer skills including: