C.N.A.’s -WE NEED HERO'S.
The Avenues Transitional Care Center is being led by a kind, fun team of professionals who want to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We need GREAT employees like YOU to make this happen.
A certified nursing assistant’s (CNA) main role is to provide basic care to patients, as well as assist them in daily activities they might have trouble with on their own, such as bathing. Because of the personal nature of the job, a certified nursing assistant job description must include people skills and the ability to be compassionate and enjoy helping others. In nursing or long-term care facilities, a CNA is often a patient’s main caregiver.
AM Shift - 7:00 am - 3:30 pm,
PM Shift - 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm,
NOC Shift - 11:00 pm - 7:30 am
Full-time and Part-time jobs available.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary and ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; and applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine and recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients’ call lights and requests; and reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures; federal, state, and local requirements; and jcaho standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, participating in professional organizations, and maintaining licensure.
- Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The Avenues Transitional Care Center offers comprehensive employee benefits including the following:
401(k) + Employer Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Identity Theft Protection
Life and AD&D Insurance Benefits
Critical Illness Coverage
Paid-Time-Off Programs: Vacations | Holiday | Paid Sick Time