The Avenues Transitional Care Center a 140-bed skilled nursing facility in San Francisco currently looking for FT/PT/On-call licensed nursing staff.
The following shifts are open for immediate hire:
3 Full-Time -- AM SHIFT -- 7AM to 3:30PM
1 Full-time -- NOC SHIFT -- 11PM to 7:30AM
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Prepares, administers, and documents medications and treatments according to physician's orders.
- Supervises and evaluates work performance of nursing personnel on duty.
- Documents weekly progress notes as assigned , reflecting nursing care plan goals, pertinent information daily as needed, communication with Physicians, families, etc., per facility policy.
- Assigns and coordinates daily patient care to meet the needs of the residents according to their skills and number of nursing personnel on duty.
- Monitors and directs patient care including documentation, direct patient care activities, adherence to Infection Control practices, etc.
- Assesses the total needs of the residents on admission and periodically thereafter.
- Directs and reassigns personnel as needed and in emergency situations.
- Notifies physician promptly of admission, any change in behavioral or physical condition, adverse or ineffective response to medication or treatment, unusual occurrences including patient care error, and inability to obtain or administer on a timely basis: drugs, equipment, supplies or services.
- Receives, transcribes, and ensures implementation of physician orders.
- Develops and maintains nursing care plans which reflect all of the residents' needs, goals, and approaches to goals.
- Evaluates effect and presence of adverse reactions of treatments and medications.
- Orders medication and treatment supplies as needed.
- Provides resident and/or family teaching as needed including the rich and benefits of the plan of care including physician orders, chemical and physical restraints, etc.
- Notifies resident and/or family of any change, new order, etc. as pertains to the resident's care.
- Reports to the Director of Nursing on a regular basis on the needs of residents, nursing personnel concerns, etc.
- The Avenues Transitional Care Center offers comprehensive employee benefits including the following:
- 401(k) + Employer Contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft Protection
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance Benefits
- Accident Coverage
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Long/Short-Term Disability
- Paid-Time-Off Programs: Vacations | Holiday | Paid Sick Time